5 Steps to a Better Estate Plan
By planning your estate now, you create a legacy that reflects what makes you you. You can do this by creating a secure future for your loved ones and also ensuring your support for the places, people and causes close to your heart continues for years to come.
Discover five simple ways you can ensure that your estate plan reflects you.
- Make the most of what you have. Meet with qualified professionals to form a financial and giving plan that satisfies your needs and meets your goals.
- Protect family and loved ones. Keep loved ones safe by making sure your estate plan is up-to-date. It should be reviewed regularly for changes in personal relationships, tax laws, births, deaths and state of residence.
- Be tax-smart. Don’t let taxes place a burden on your family, with careful planning now, you can get the most out of your estate plan.
- Make sure your wishes are fulfilled. Use the services of a qualified estate planning attorney to draw up your will and other legal documents, ensuring that your wishes are clearly stated so there are no misunderstandings.
- Continue helping others after your lifetime. Gifts to charitable organizations, such as The Pingry School, in your future plans ensure your support for our work continues even after your lifetime.
Make Pingry a Part of Your Plan
Want to learn more about including a gift to The Pingry School in your future plans? Contact Elizabeth Breidinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 647-5555 x1233 to learn more.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.